Development & Sales
Start learning today!
January 3, 2021
Next Batch Starts
- Introduction to business development and sales
- Why learn business development and sales?
- Marketing essentials for salespersons
- Understand the sales funnel
- What makes a good salesperson?
- Understand organizational strategy
- Selling approaches
- The selling process
- Identify the need
- Handling Objections
- Close the sales
- Understand B2B sales process
- Identify decision making units
- Build and manage customer relationship
- Generate leads - the cold way
- Calculate customer lifetime value (CLV)
- Define sales strategy based on CLV
- Leverage social media to your advantage
- Understand different sales team structures
- What it takes to become a good Business Development Manager?
- Understand right metrics to track
- How to motivate the team?
- Learn from the industry experts - B2C perspective
- Learn from the industry experts - B2B perspective
- Learn from the industry experts - E-commerce perspective
- Project Discussions
- Next Steps
What Project will You be Working on?
Forecasting Sales Volume
You will analyze and forecast sales volume using excel
Placed at ZS Associates in
Strategy Insights and Planning
Hindu College, Delhi
The mock test that I took gave me a good idea beforehand, about the questions I got in ZS’s test. This gave me an advantage over other students.
Placed at Deloitte USI as
The mock sessions conducted by Prep Junction was really helpful and informative. They help us build our confidence, especially for the group discussion round.
Placed at Deloitte USI as
Gargi College, Delhi
Prep junction’s mock test helped me in understanding the types of questions and their difficulty levels that would come and helped me in my practice.
Crash Course (Self-paced)
Get FREE access and learn how to build a winning Resume and LinkedIn profile and a holistic learning approach to prepare for personal interview to convert your dream job.
Get FREE access to Prep Junction Community Membership for a year and get insights about hiring processes of Top companies across industries.
Prep Junction Advantage
Personal Career Guide
Hands on learning
Limited Batch Size
24/7 Doubt Resolution
Alerts & Notifications
Free Study Materials
All the courses are carefully curated with inputs from industry experts and different stakeholders to enable learners to have an enriching learning experience. The foundation of each courses are Live Classes, projects, notes, quizzes, practice tests and reports – all designed to enhance the learning experience of the students. You can visit the curriculum section for further details. Please feel free to contact us in case of any queries. The medium of discussion will be English.
Yes, we do provide scholarship to selected deserving candidates. Please apply here.
Yes, you can opt for more than one course at a time and there are no restrictions on the number of courses taken. We would like you to learn and utilize the opportunity to the maximum. However, we suggest you to get in touch with us for proper selection of courses according to your goal and profile. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
We do allow late joining in few courses to a maximum of 2 weeks. However, kindly contact us so that we can check you won’t lose anything.
The starting dates for different batches have been mentioned on the website, therefore advised to proceed accordingly. If you have any queries, please feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly mail us at email@example.com. We will reach out to you shortly.
We will mail you the details of your program schedule and materials after the successful purchase of the courses.
Yes, a certificate will be provided after the successful completion of the course. However, we encourage you to focus on the learning instead of earning the certificate.