Effective as of 5 PM November 17, 2020 IST
Cancellation & Refunds
- If a refund is requested by the user with valid reasons within 7 days after successful payment is done, 70% of paid fee will be refunded to the user.
- No refund would be processed if cancellation is done after 7 days of payment.
- In addition, if you’ve availed Discount of more than or equal to 30%, then in that case, No refund will be provided.
- Prep Junction can withdraw Free Services without notice if required for business continuity .
- If more than 30% of all course contents were downloaded or watched by the user before the refund was requested, the refund request may be rejected.
- Finally, users who purchase and refund multiple courses or programs over an extended period may be subject to suspension for abuse of the refund policy.
- There is no provision of any refund for the Mock Test and for any Workshops, for the Community Membership Plans, and for any Crash Courses.
How to Initiate a Cancellation Request
A Refund Request will be deemed valid only if it is made through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days after payment.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receiving the refund request.