Effective as of 10 PM 4 August 2021, 2021 IST
Cancellation & Refunds
- If a refund is requested by the user with valid reasons within 7 days after successful payment is done, 70% of paid fee will be refunded to the user.
- No refund would be processed if cancellation is done after 7 days of payment.
- In addition, if you’ve availed Discount of more than or equal to 30%, then in that case, No refund will be provided.
- Prep Junction can withdraw Free Services without notice if required for business continuity .
- If more than 30% of all course contents were downloaded or watched or consumed by the user before the refund was requested, the refund request may be rejected.
- Finally, users who purchase and refund multiple courses or programs over an extended period may be subject to suspension for abuse of the refund policy.
- There is no provision of any refund for the Achievers Program, for the Mock Test(s), for any Workshops, for the Community Membership Plan(s), and for Career Catalyst Training Program.
How to Initiate a Cancellation Request
A Refund Request will be deemed valid only if it is made through an email to email@example.com within 7 days after payment.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 30 working days of receiving the refund request.