Student Leadership Program
Take Your First Step to be The Leader of Tomorrow
START WORKING FROM HOME NOW!!!
Who Can Apply
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN?
Perks and Benefits
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
Learn to maximize your potential and different concepts of sales and marketing
Come up with innovative ideas to develop markerting campaigns to promote Prep Junction
Generate buzz about Prep Junction in the college and create awareness about courses offered.
Drive campaign in the campus to increase the registration of the students with Prep Junction
BE THE LEADER OF TOMORROW
FAQs and Terms
Student Leadership Program is an experiential learning opportunity for students who are passionate about working in the field of marketing.
- Students from any university who enjoy public speaking and social media interactions
- Interested in Marketing and to learn how a Start-up works.
- Students with proven records of extracurricular activities.
The program is designed to provide valuable insights and experiences to the students in the sales and marketing domain. The students will be engaged in multiple tasks every week to create buzz and boost brand awareness among the student community.
- Plan out and implement social media marketing strategies and get a real-time experience.
- Promote Prep Junction brand, contents in Social Media.
- Organize webinars, workshops and events at your campus.
- Be a representative of Prep Junction to anchor the communication among students.
The students get the opportunity to be part of experiential learning in the field of marketing for 2 months.
The applicants will have to send their resumes along with the application form (https://go.prepjunction.com/ELEVATE2020) highlighting their academic performance, past achievements, and roles & responsibilities. Shortlisted candidates based on application form and resume will have to further appear for interview round.
One of the perks of this program is that it is free-of-cost. Instead, the participants get an opportunity to earn goodies, rewards, and performance-based incentives.
Yes, students from any college & university can apply for the Student Leadership Program.
Yes, Prep Junction will provide adequate guidance for the successful execution of planned marketing activities.
The learning opportunity you get when you are part of the program includes, but not limited to, the following –
- Marketing Campaign Planning and Implementation
- Enhanced Leadership and Communication Skills
- Mentoring from the Alumni of IIMs
- Chance to work with Prep Junction
- Incentives up to 25k rupees of worth
- Certificates and Letter of Recommendation
We understand as students, you are involved in several activities along with your academics, and therefore, we only require a commitment of 3 to 4 hours per week from you for the duration of the program.
- There is no application fee and no purchase necessary to enter this program.
- Only one application will be accepted per person. Multiple applications from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for application will be 30th May 2020. After this date the no further applications to the program will be permitted. We reserve the right to change this date without any notice.
- No responsibility can be accepted for applications not received for whatever reason.
- Prep Junction reserves the right to cancel or amend the program and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Prep Junction’s control. Any changes to the program will be notified to applicants as soon as possible.
- Prep Junction’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the program will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this program, an applicant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the program, or obtain results using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
- Getting selected for the Campus Ambassador Program do not confirm you a PPO/PPI offer at Prep Junction. PPO & PPI given are purely subject to performance in the task assigned across whole 90 days period, business requirements, and also on the availability of the position being offered.31
You can mail us at – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your query in the subject line of the mail.